Vindulge offers consulting for individuals or event planners seeking a dynamic wine education event.
Enhance your next dinner party or event with a wine tasting. We create customized in-home or venue based wine events for groups of 10 or more. Events range from Wine Tasting Groups, Book Clubs, Showers, Bachelorette Parties, and Dinner Parties.
If you are hosting a client event, employee recognition, trade show program or something in between; adding our customizable services can enhance the experience creating a memory that is value added. Past events include a seminar for professionals on ordering wine from an intimidating menu, holiday events, winemaker dinners, fundraisers, and more.
Vindulge works with clients to create a class they will love. Popular classes:
- Wine Tasting 101: Why do we swirl wine before smelling it (and more)?
- All about rosé wine: Don't Be Afraid of Pink Wine
- Oregon: It’s not all about the Pinot (or is it?)
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Women in Wine: Women Winemakers Across The Globe
- Wine Vocabulary: How to order wine at a restaurant without being disappointed
- Food & Wine Pairing 101
- Awesome wines under $20
- Dessert Wines
- Grape Varieties You’ve Never Heard Of (but should)
- Custom Classes: Vindulge will create a class based off your interest
Vindulge also offers services to clients who wish to build or improve their existing wine cellars. Whether you are on a budget or money is no object, contact us for a consult of our portfolio.
- Personal Wine Coaching
- Personal Shopping
- Cellar Management
Do you have an idea for a wine event or education seminar? Are you a non-profit looking for creative ways to host a fundraiser? Are you on a budget? Lets colaborate and we can work together to create an event based on your specific needs.
Time is a precious resource for you, your employees, and your customers. Let us host a training program or series of seminars in partnership with your own services so you can focus on what is most important, running your business. If you cannot hire a full-time Sommelier, then the next best thing is having one at your call to host seminars and tasting classes that enhance the wine and service experience at your business and add credibility to your staff.
WINERY TASTING ROOM TRAINING
- Customer Service
- Engaging Your Customers
- Sensory Perception Training
- Wine Tasting 101
- Regional Wine Training: Whether you’re within the Willamette Valley, Southern Oregon, Columbia Valley, or the Columbia Gorge, we can train your tasting room staff on the fundamentals of each region so that they can effectively convey that back to your customers.
Wine List Management: Whether you have an existing wine list or you are a new restaurant seeking expert advice on building your menu, we will work with you to make sure your wine list bring out the best of your cuisine.
Server Education: Beverage Service & Training
Improve staff service skills and wine knowledge in order to improve overall standards of service and your bottom line – sales. Examples include:
- Proper Wine Service (still & sparkling wine service)
- Popular Grapes and Regional Training (gain a basic knowledge of the most popular grape varieties and regions in the world so that you can relay the information effectively to your guests)
- Food and Wine Pairing (specifically geared to your restaurants menu)
- Aperitifs & Digestifs
- Wine Vocabulary: How to understand what your guest really wants
- How to handle clients dissatisfaction with wine orders
Additional classes and workshop programs are available upon request.
Please contact Vindulge for more information and a quote.